- F1 Pappardelle alla Lepre
- A Tuscan classic: broad paste with a hare sauce. If the hare unfortunately is not shot, with rabbit.
- F2 Spaghetti con pesto alla Trapanese
- Trapani is the westernmost point of Sicily, you look out on the Aegean islands and behind it the great nothing. This sauce of fresh tomatoes and almonds suggests at least some grip.
- F3 Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
- An Italian classic that is prepared differently in every region.
- F4 Spaghetti Aglio, Olio, Pepperoncino
- All brilliant things are simple.
- F5 Pasta Tricolore
- Jet-black pasta with squid ink, white ricotta sauce, red sundried tomatoes and green basil; the Italian flag has an origin.
- F6 Lasagna alla Bolognese
- The essence of the Italian identity can be found in the sugo thickened on low heat for hours. Layer on layer it is formed in this dish.
- F7 Lasagna ai frutti di mare
- 'Andiamo al mare!' Does in Italy not only mean that we are going to the beach, but also that all the worries of daily life will be left behind.
- F8 Penne al Salmone
- Salt water, fresh water, it does not matter to the salmon. This flexibility can be recognized in this sparkling fresh dish.
- F9 Risotto al Gorgonzola
- Rice with Gorgonzola and fresh arugula.
Click here to go back to the menu or go on to choose a main course