All main courses will be served with a vegetable and potato side dish.
- M1 Tagliata alla Fiorentina
- Chianina cattle are a Tuscan pride. Sliced (tagliate) strips on arugula and cherry tomatoes with parmesan cheese and a sauce of boiled down balsamic vinegar are spectacular.
- M2 Carpaccio al tartufo
- Wafer-thin tenderloin with mushrooms marinated in truffle oil.
- M3 Saltimbocca alla Romana
- 'Jumps into the mouth' would be the literal translation. A veal schnitzel with fresh sage and raw ham.
- M4 Branzino alla menta
- Fresh sea bass with mint and capers on a surface of potatoes from the oven.
- M5 Salmone su fagiolini e finocchio dal forno
- Salmon steak on green beans and fennel with aioli.
- M6 Ossobuco alla Milanese
- Calf shank from the oven, with gremolada (parsley, garlic, lemon)
- M7 Cacciucco alla Livornese
- The Tuscan version of the French Bouillabaisse; with the rest catch fishermen make a filled fish soup.
- M8 Vitello tonnato
- The special combination of veal and tuna has something supernatural.
- M9 Pesce spada con gremolada
- The swordfish is a strong animal that is hunted with spears. Gremolata is a mixture of parsley, garlic and lemon.
- M10 Pollo alla cacciatora
- If the hunt has not completely unpacked as hoped, a chicken from the yard can always be eaten with mushrooms from the garden.
Click here to go back to the menu or go on to choose a dessert